New Śrī Haridās Nivās is a cultural centre in service of Mahārājjī whose objective is to present his teachings on uttamā bhakti, showing how these can be put into practice in our everyday life. Our focus is on three types of service carried out by our Gurujī: Go-sevā, śāstra-sevā and vigraha-sevā, forming in this way a bridge between Mahārājjī and those interested in him.
These are our principal activities:
- we organize sessions where we sing the Holy Name, speak about Mahārājjī and bhakti, and finish off with delicious prasādam;
- we coordinate basic preparation as well as offer all the means available to us for all those new aspirants who wish to cooperate, take darśan, take initiation or simply get to know Mahārājjī;
- we clarify doubts, queries and unclear points according to śāstraand our present possibilities, taking everything unclear to us directly to Mahārājjī;
- we spread materials related to Mahārājjī in social networks and this website;
- we offer online talks (chat, Skype, email etc) in a range of languages (English, Spanish, German, Slovak...);
- we translate books published by Mahārājjī into English and Spanish, prepare their electronic versions, print and distribute them;
- we translate Mahārājjī’s magazine into Spanish;
- we coordinate publication of our magazine based on the three types of service;
- we provide information about the books available in Mahārājjī’s āśram;
- on a small scale, we grow organic fruits and vegetables for our deities and feasts
Fortunately, in our service we are aided by various disciples of Mahārājjī who are directly connected with the āśram or who stay in direct contact with him. In the same vein, we are grateful to all the other disciples and well-wishers who, in some way or another, support New Śrī Haridās Nivās whose sole purpose is to please Mahārājjī.