· Do service, and not work.
· Go is God even of God Himself.
· A person of good character can make the world happy, prosperous and without fear.
· If one does not behave favourably towards Kṛṣṇa as well as towards all people (since they all are related to Kṛṣṇa), that is not uttamā bhakti.
· It is necessary to see Go as a divine being, and not as an animal. In the same way, Guru is not to be seen as an (ordinary) human.
· The purpose of human life is to know the Absolute Reality as it is.
· Just as diagnosis is essential in medicine, and grammar is essential for (understanding) language, in the same way alaṅkāra-śāstra is essential for (understanding) literature.